Norwegian Greetings, Goodbyes + Introductions
Hallo – Hello
Hei – Hi
God morgen – Good morning
Ha det bra – Goodbye
God natt – Good night
Jeg heter _______. – My name is __________. / I am called __________.
Hyggelig a møte deg. – Nice to meet you.
Hva heter du? – What’s your name?
Norwegian Pleases and Thank Yous
Takk – Thanks
Tusen Takk – Many thanks
Vennligst – Please
Bare hyggelig – My pleasure
1 – en
2 – to
3 – tre
4 – fire
5 – fem
6 – seks
7 – sju, syv
8 – åtte
9 – ni
10 – ti
Hvor mye koster den? – How much does it cost?
Norwegian Cities + Places
Norge – Norway
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Books and Reading2019.01.2119 Books to Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams, Be Yourself, and Get Sh*t Done in the New Year
- Travel Life2019.01.14Our Year in Review: New Heights, New Wheels, and a Refreshed Photography Focus 
- Travel Life2019.01.11We Bought a Van! And this is our plan…
- Travel Gear2018.11.20North to South’s Gear of the Year 2018