The two of us have been keeping VERY busy this week prepping for the launch of our new photography website, The Photon Collective. As a result, we’ve visited a variety of landscapes. Lake Tahoe over the weekend, Rocky Peak on Monday… And on Wednesday, it was the beach, in my old college town of Malibu, California.
This week’s photo is a shot of me jumping as the daylight faded away at Zuma Beach. We’d just finished capturing some footage for our website’s video teaser, which we cut together last night! (Keep reading for the video at the bottom of this post.)
A Peek at Our Footage from this Past Week
As I mentioned above, we were at Zuma on Wednesday for a photography project we’re working hard on. On February 10, 2015 we’ll be launching The Photon Collective, and we’re trying to ramp up excitement with this teaser.
If you like our video and want to show your support, please give it a thumbs up! (Watch it here or view in full screen mode to see the thumbs up symbol at the top.)
I hope you enjoyed this shot of the week! Check back next week or subscribe on the right for more photos and videos from our travels. We’re heading to the desert to shoot more footage this weekend, so we should have some beautiful desert scenery to look forward to.
Want to see more? View our previous shot of the week posts here.
This post was handcrafted for you during our travels in Los Angeles, California.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Travel Life2019.01.14Our Year in Review: New Heights, New Wheels, and a Refreshed Photography Focus 
- Travel Life2019.01.11We Bought a Van! And this is our plan…
- Travel Gear2018.11.20North to South’s Gear of the Year 2018
- Colorado2018.11.13A Magical Morning at Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge (Denver, Colorado)