On March 1, 2014, my boyfriend Ian and I became full time travelers. We called it quits on our “normal” American lives and decided to get out and see the world. It took careful planning, preparation, and even sacrifice, but transitioning into a lifestyle of full time travel is probably easier than you think.
We put together 7 steps to prepare you for quitting your job and traveling the world, along with the details of what this process involved for us. It was exciting, fun — and yes, scary – but totally worth it!
7 STEPS TO QUIT YOUR JOB AND TRAVEL THE WORLD
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Alabama2017.01.23U.S. Road Trip Re-Cap: Week Twenty-Two (Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas)
- Florida2017.01.20U.S. Road Trip Re-Cap: Week Twenty-One (Georgia and Florida)
- North Carolina2017.01.18U.S. Road Trip Re-Cap: Week Twenty (Tennessee and the Carolinas)
- Travel Life2017.01.16Our Year in Review: Backpacking, Campervanning and Getting Engaged