The start of a new year is the perfect time to get inspired. It gives us that fresh-start feeling we need to regroup and refocus on what’s important. Exploring a new place through travel is an exciting way to do that, but getting lost in a good book can be equally beneficial.
I’ve put a lot of thought into my goals for this year, and my 2019 reading list reflects my main goal of getting focused and staying true to me. Travel, organization, entrepreneurship, creativity, and embracing individuality are some key themes on my reading list this year.
If you, too, are aiming to follow your dreams, get sh*t done and stay true to yourself this year, perhaps there’s something here that will inspire you. Now, who’s ready to start reading? I know I am!
View my reading list on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2U6CdPx
And a few bonus titles, just in case there’s time for more:
- Art, Inc.
- The Magic of Tiny Business
- blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- The Tipping Point
- Rhett & Link’s Book of Mythicality: A Field Guide to Curiosity, Creativity, and Tomfoolery
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.17[VIDEO] Camper Van Build Tour
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.11Camper Van Update: Our First Trip!
- Books and Reading2019.01.2119 Books to Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams, Be Yourself, and Get Sh*t Done in the New Year
- Travel Life2019.01.14Our Year in Review: New Heights, New Wheels, and a Refreshed Photography Focus