Massive monuments and intricate statues make the Monumental Cemetery in Milan a pretty cool place to be buried. Plus there’s a cemetery cat who snuck into a few of our photos! Scroll to the bottom to flip through all 39 photos.
Monumental Cemetery Overview
Address: Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale, 20154 Milano, Italy
Hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 8:00 – 18:00 (plus reduced hours on public holidays)
Phone: +39 02 8844 1274
Burials: Alessandro Manzoni, Giuseppe Verdi, Gino Bramieri
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Travel Gear2019.11.13Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Tandem Kayak [REVIEW]
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.13✧ A Lonely Lakeside Campsite in Little Salmon River and Our Luxury #VanLifeGoals ✧
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07☆ Starry Nights with the Ones I Love ☆
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07North to South’s VanLife Chronicles