Massive monuments and intricate statues make the Monumental Cemetery in Milan a pretty cool place to be buried. Plus there’s a cemetery cat who snuck into a few of our photos! Scroll to the bottom to flip through all 39 photos.
Monumental Cemetery Overview
Address: Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale, 20154 Milano, Italy
Hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 8:00 – 18:00 (plus reduced hours on public holidays)
Phone: +39 02 8844 1274
Burials: Alessandro Manzoni, Giuseppe Verdi, Gino Bramieri
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.17[VIDEO] Camper Van Build Tour
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.11Camper Van Update: Our First Trip!
- Books and Reading2019.01.2119 Books to Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams, Be Yourself, and Get Sh*t Done in the New Year
- Travel Life2019.01.14Our Year in Review: New Heights, New Wheels, and a Refreshed Photography Focus