We’ve got something new and exciting scheduled for the next few months on North to South. It’s your chance to get an honest look at the lives of full-time traveling couples.
You’re Invited — to Meet Some Inspiring Traveling Couples!
WHAT: A series of interviews on North to South
WHEN: Starting next week — Monday, July 20th — with a new interview every 1-2 weeks
WITH WHOM: Real couples who quit their jobs to travel the world
FROM WHERE: America — to start — and later we’ll chat with some from other countries.
WHY: To inspire you (our readers), educate you about the full-time travel lifestyle, and provide realistic examples of what “the leap” looks like for real people
First Up On Our Interview List
This month we’ll launch our travel couples interview series with two cool traveling American couples — both with blogs I personally follow:
Shannon and Michael Healey (Camera & Carry On)
First up is this Boston-based married duo who called it quits in October 2013 with a carefully-budgeted plan to spend six months traveling the world full time.
They’ve since settled stateside with their adorable dog Sumo, working as an Creative Director (Michael) and Graphic Designer (Shannon) and blogging about making travel a part of everyday life.
Look for our interview with Shannon and Michael next week here on North to South!
Anna Ge and Daniel Relich (Slightly Astray)
Next up is Anna and Daniel. I’ve been following Anna for almost a year now, since we found each other in the blogosphere and discovered we’d coincidentally both jumped ship from our full-time LA jobs at almost exactly the same time (just one month apart).
In her own words, Anna’s “an ordinary girl who meets boy with extraordinary dreams. What’s a girl to do? Quit her job and travel the world, of course!”
While I’ve followed their latest travel adventures (from Anna’s perspective) throughout Asia and on to Europe, I know fewer details about Daniel (her boyfriend and travel partner) and how they fund their adventures, so I can’t wait to learn more about this couple!
Don’t Miss A Single Interview!
Subscribe to email updates from North to South.
Know of an inspiring interview-worthy traveling couple?
We’d love to get to know them — and perhaps introduce them to our blog readers! Tell us about them in the comments or send an email my way.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Books and Reading2019.01.2119 Books to Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams, Be Yourself, and Get Sh*t Done in the New Year
- Travel Life2019.01.14Our Year in Review: New Heights, New Wheels, and a Refreshed Photography Focus 
- Travel Life2019.01.11We Bought a Van! And this is our plan…
- Travel Gear2018.11.20North to South’s Gear of the Year 2018