After hiking 4 miles, we were treated to a gorgeous view of Colchuck Lake, a bright blue alpine lake in the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest in Washington, on Sunday, October 12, 2014.
I hope you enjoyed this shot of the week! Check back next week or subscribe on the right for more great photos and videos from our travels.
This post was handcrafted for you from Hub Coffee Roasters, my new favorite local coffee shop in Reno, Nevada.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ecuador2020.03.19Our Friends Are Stuck in Ecuador During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Here’s What’s Happening
- Ecuador2020.03.17What to Pack for the Galápagos Islands
- Ecuador2020.03.03Baltra vs. San Cristóbal: Which Galápagos Island is best to fly into?
- Ecuador2020.03.02How to Fly from the U.S. to the Galápagos Islands for Under $200