This past weekend, Ian and I joined some friends in LA for a day of festive cookie decorating. We frosted several gingerbread cookies and attempted to make the Quick and Easy Snowy Chocolate Pinecones from handmadecharlotte.com (scroll down to see how that turned out). We had a great time getting crafty and catching up with friends at the same time!
About those pinecones… It was pretty difficult to get them to turn out like the pictures, but we sure had a good laugh while making them. And then I laughed some more when I put together this original “NAILED IT” meme (below). Should the creator of our pinecone pictured at the bottom wish to come forward for his claim to fame, I’ll let him do it himself in the comments. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this shot of the week! Check back next week or subscribe on the right for more photos and videos from our travels.
This post was handcrafted for you during our travels in Los Angeles.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Travel Gear2019.11.13Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Tandem Kayak [REVIEW]
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.13✧ A Lonely Lakeside Campsite in Little Salmon River and Our Luxury #VanLifeGoals ✧
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07☆ Starry Nights with the Ones I Love ☆
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07North to South’s VanLife Chronicles