Last weekend, November 21-22, we visited Joshua Tree National Park to test some new cameras. After a night of photographing the Milky Way, Ian took some photos of me for my new travel fashion blog for women. Once I had everything I needed, he took a few more, just for fun, and this photo is one of them.
The above photo was taken with the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II.
We also explored the nearby town of Twentynine Palms a bit on this brief road trip. Check out some photo highlights in Desert Street Art: 20 Paintings in Twentynine Palms, an “Oasis of Murals.”
I hope you enjoyed this shot of the week! Check back next week or subscribe on the right for more photos and videos from our travels.
This post was handcrafted for you during our travels in Los Angeles.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ecuador2020.03.19Our Friends Are Stuck in Ecuador During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Here’s What’s Happening
- Ecuador2020.03.17What to Pack for the Galápagos Islands
- Ecuador2020.03.03Baltra vs. San Cristóbal: Which Galápagos Island is best to fly into?
- Ecuador2020.03.02How to Fly from the U.S. to the Galápagos Islands for Under $200