After a full evening of field work for our latest Lonely Speck production, the Milky Way floats above the yellow aspens and majestic evergreens of Thomas Creek in autumn in Reno, Nevada on October 22, 2014. The full image plus a video treat await those who continue to the full post.
On Photographing the Milky Way
We’re really excited about our new vignette, On Photographing the Milky Way, which we just finished up last night (right before Ian took the above still). Watch it on Vimeo, and see if you don’t get the urge to try your hand at Milky Way photography.
I hope you enjoyed this shot of the week! Check back next week or subscribe on the right for more great photos and videos from our travels.
This post was handcrafted for you during our travels in Reno, Nevada.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Iceland2019.05.11Hanna Mia’s Icelandic Music and Storytelling: The best reviewed experience in Iceland lives up to its ratings
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.17[VIDEO] Camper Van Build Tour
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.11Camper Van Update: Our First Trip!
- Books and Reading2019.01.2119 Books to Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams, Be Yourself, and Get Sh*t Done in the New Year