Norwegian Greetings, Goodbyes + Introductions
Hallo – Hello
Hei – Hi
God morgen – Good morning
Ha det bra – Goodbye
God natt – Good night
Jeg heter _______. – My name is __________. / I am called __________.
Hyggelig a møte deg. – Nice to meet you.
Hva heter du? – What’s your name?
Norwegian Pleases and Thank Yous
Takk – Thanks
Tusen Takk – Many thanks
Vennligst – Please
Bare hyggelig – My pleasure
1 – en
2 – to
3 – tre
4 – fire
5 – fem
6 – seks
7 – sju, syv
8 – åtte
9 – ni
10 – ti
Hvor mye koster den? – How much does it cost?
Norwegian Cities + Places
Norge – Norway
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Europe2020.01.01Norwegian Air’s interactive route map is my new favorite toy!
- Europe2020.01.01How to Fly from the U.S. to Europe for Under $200 [Budget Travel Secrets]
- Travel Gear2019.11.13Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Tandem Kayak [REVIEW]
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.13✧ A Lonely Lakeside Campsite in Little Salmon River and Our Luxury #VanLifeGoals ✧