Exciting news! Last month in Seattle, we dedicated a lot of time to putting together this short promo video for North to South. Click the play button above to watch our video about our journey to a “road less traveled life,” and let us know what you think!
If you find our video inspiring, help spread the word! (Our video is on Facebook, too.)
Thanks for watching, sharing, and following. Happy travels!
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ecuador2020.03.19Our Friends Are Stuck in Ecuador During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Here’s What’s Happening
- Ecuador2020.03.17What to Pack for the Galápagos Islands
- Ecuador2020.03.03Baltra vs. San Cristóbal: Which Galápagos Island is best to fly into?
- Ecuador2020.03.02How to Fly from the U.S. to the Galápagos Islands for Under $200