We’ve been on the road for a week and a half now, and it’s time to start sharing our van adventures here on the blog.
If you’re wondering how the three of us (two people and our dog Tiger) are managing in our self-converted Transit campervan, then our new VanLife Chronicles series will tell you.
Get VanLife Updates
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our newsletter for occasional email updates from our adventures — including our campervan tales.
As always, thanks for reading, watching, and following!
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.13✧ A Lonely Lakeside Campsite in Little Salmon River and Our Luxury #VanLifeGoals ✧
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07☆ Starry Nights with the Ones I Love ☆
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07North to South’s VanLife Chronicles
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.07.155 Exciting New Additions to Our Van