We’ve been on the road for a week and a half now, and it’s time to start sharing our van adventures here on the blog.
If you’re wondering how the three of us (two people and our dog Tiger) are managing in our self-converted Transit campervan, then our new VanLife Chronicles series will tell you.
Get VanLife Updates
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our newsletter for occasional email updates from our adventures — including our campervan tales.
As always, thanks for reading, watching, and following!
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Europe2020.01.01Norwegian Air’s interactive route map is my new favorite toy!
- Europe2020.01.01How to Fly from the U.S. to Europe for Under $200 [Budget Travel Secrets]
- Travel Gear2019.11.13Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Tandem Kayak [REVIEW]
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.13✧ A Lonely Lakeside Campsite in Little Salmon River and Our Luxury #VanLifeGoals ✧