Above: Basilica di San Petronio, Bologna, Italy
MAP OF BOLOGNA, ITALY
May 9, 2014
TRAVELING TO BOLOGNA, ITALY
We spent an evening strolling around Bologna, taking in the historical buildings and streets and medieval towers.
(This post is in progress. Check back soon for more!)
MORE ABOUT BOLOGNA, ITALY
You can read more about Bologna, Italy on Wikipedia.
Bologna’s tourism site offers a three-hour itinerary for seeing the heart of the city.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.17[VIDEO] Camper Van Build Tour
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.11Camper Van Update: Our First Trip!
- Books and Reading2019.01.2119 Books to Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams, Be Yourself, and Get Sh*t Done in the New Year
- Travel Life2019.01.14Our Year in Review: New Heights, New Wheels, and a Refreshed Photography Focus