Above: Arena di Verona (Verona Arena), Verona, Italy
MAP OF VERONA, ITALY
May 6, 2014
TRAVELING TO VERONA, ITALY
Not only the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, Verona is also famous for its architecture and has been designated as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. On the way from Milan Malpensa airport to Eraclea Mare, where we would stay for five days, we stopped in Verona for a couple of hours.
(This post is in progress. Check back soon for more!)
MORE ABOUT VERONA, ITALY
You can read more about Verona on Wikipedia.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Travel Gear2018.11.20North to South’s Gear of the Year 2018
- Colorado2018.11.13A Magical Morning at Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge (Denver, Colorado)
- Florida2018.10.30The Best and Worst Rides and Attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Orlando, Florida)
- Nevada2018.10.28Burning Man 2018: Portraits of a Camp