Above: Arena di Verona (Verona Arena), Verona, Italy
MAP OF VERONA, ITALY
May 6, 2014
TRAVELING TO VERONA, ITALY
Not only the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, Verona is also famous for its architecture and has been designated as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. On the way from Milan Malpensa airport to Eraclea Mare, where we would stay for five days, we stopped in Verona for a couple of hours.
(This post is in progress. Check back soon for more!)
MORE ABOUT VERONA, ITALY
You can read more about Verona on Wikipedia.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Iceland2019.05.11Hanna Mia’s Icelandic Music and Storytelling: The best reviewed experience in Iceland lives up to its ratings
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.17[VIDEO] Camper Van Build Tour
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.11Camper Van Update: Our First Trip!
- Books and Reading2019.01.2119 Books to Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams, Be Yourself, and Get Sh*t Done in the New Year