Above: Arena di Verona (Verona Arena), Verona, Italy
MAP OF VERONA, ITALY
May 6, 2014
TRAVELING TO VERONA, ITALY
Not only the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, Verona is also famous for its architecture and has been designated as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. On the way from Milan Malpensa airport to Eraclea Mare, where we would stay for five days, we stopped in Verona for a couple of hours.
(This post is in progress. Check back soon for more!)
MORE ABOUT VERONA, ITALY
You can read more about Verona on Wikipedia.
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.13✧ A Lonely Lakeside Campsite in Little Salmon River and Our Luxury #VanLifeGoals ✧
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07☆ Starry Nights with the Ones I Love ☆
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.08.07North to South’s VanLife Chronicles
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.07.155 Exciting New Additions to Our Van