Happy New Year, blog followers and fellow adventurers!
I’m happy to report that at less then 2 years old, North to South is building a super strong following. We saw 390,000 new visitors in 2015. (Holy cow!) Whether you’re a new reader or have been following our adventures from the very beginning when we quit our jobs to travel the world, THANK YOU! You’re a huge part of what makes blogging so rewarding.
Interested in what our readers like best here on North to South? Countdown our 10 most popular blog posts of 2015 with us below!
Publish date: December 23, 2014 / Total views in 2015: 2.2K
(Tied for #9, the two posts below had EXACTLY the same number of views last year!)
Publish date: August 19, 2014 / Total views in 2015: 2.5K
Publish date: April 1, 2015 / Total views in 2015: 2.5K
Publish date: June 16, 2015 / Total views in 2015: 2.8K
Publish date: July 7, 2015 / Total views in 2015: 3.2K
Publish date: May 2, 2014 / Total views in 2015: 3.9K
Publish date: March 13, 2015 / Total views in 2015: 5.5K
Sony RX100 III Review: Why It’s the Best Travel Camera I’ve Ever Had (and Why I Sold my a6000 to Buy It)
Publish date: May 6, 2015 / Total views in 2015: 5.7K
Publish date: May 2, 2014 / Total views in 2015: 25.9K
Publish date: July 16, 2014 / Total views in 2015: 31.4K
Publish date: January 2, 2015 / Total views in 2015: 415.9K
Thanks again to all of our readers for a fantastic year of blogging.
Read more about our 2015 activities and accomplishments in our recent reflection posts:
Keep us company in the new year!
About the Author
- In March 2014, Diana called it quits on her traditional American working life and set out to explore the world with her partner in crime (and love of her life) Ian Norman. They now live a sustainable life of full time travel, working for themselves and seeking adventure at the same time. Here on North to South, Diana documents their journey in achieving and maintaining this "road less traveled" way of life.
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.07.155 Exciting New Additions to Our Van
- Iceland2019.05.11Hanna Mia’s Icelandic Music and Storytelling: The best reviewed experience in Iceland lives up to its ratings
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.17[VIDEO] Camper Van Build Tour
- Ford Transit Camper Van2019.04.11Camper Van Update: Our First Trip!